You are not logged in. Please sign in or create an account — you can search without logging in, but you won't be able to save schools or store your GPA and test scores for future searches.

College recommendations


Filter results to find great college matches.


Select other characteristics:


Clear all filters

Return to form

Match type Admission Graduation rate College/University City State
Moonshot
38% 58% Alaska Pacific University
Anchorage Alaska

Alaska Pacific University


Students similar to you have a 38% likelihood of admission to Alaska Pacific University - a school with a 58% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 38%

Six-year graduation rate: 58%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 51%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $18,218

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $21,638
  • $30,001-$48,000 $15,305
  • $48,001-$75,000 $13,749
  • $75,001-$110,000 $19,850
  • $110,000+ $21,040

Median student debt: $23,250

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $240/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 31%

Students receiving federal grants: 49%

Demographics

Women: 64%

Hispanic: 2%

Black: 3%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: Under 1,000

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:8

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: None

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: International United Pentecostal Church

Moonshot
8% 92% California Institute of Technology
Pasadena California

California Institute of Technology


Students similar to you have a 8% likelihood of admission to California Institute of Technology - a school with a 92% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 8%

Six-year graduation rate: 92%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: 96%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 98%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $24,760

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $10,064
  • $30,001-$48,000 $8,328
  • $48,001-$75,000 $10,264
  • $75,001-$110,000 $31,931
  • $110,000+ $42,695

Median student debt: $14,350

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $148/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 13%

Students receiving federal grants: 15%

Demographics

Women: 39%

Hispanic: 11%

Black: 1%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 1,000 - 4,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:3

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
31% 75% California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo California

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo


Students similar to you have a 31% likelihood of admission to California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo - a school with a 75% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 31%

Six-year graduation rate: 75%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: 70%

Asian graduation rate: 76%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 95%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $17,661

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $10,066
  • $30,001-$48,000 $12,107
  • $48,001-$75,000 $15,855
  • $75,001-$110,000 $20,662
  • $110,000+ $23,521

Median student debt: $18,666

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $193/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 19%

Students receiving federal grants: 33%

Demographics

Women: 46%

Hispanic: 15%

Black: Not available

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 79%

Out of state: 19%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:21

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
39% 56% California State Polytechnic University-Pomona
Pomona California

California State Polytechnic University-Pomona


Students similar to you have a 39% likelihood of admission to California State Polytechnic University-Pomona - a school with a 56% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 39%

Six-year graduation rate: 56%

Black graduation rate: 51%

Hispanic graduation rate: 62%

Asian graduation rate: 73%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 89%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,390

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $9,047
  • $30,001-$48,000 $10,399
  • $48,001-$75,000 $14,858
  • $75,001-$110,000 $19,240
  • $110,000+ $21,272

Median student debt: $19,000

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $196/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 47%

Students receiving federal grants: 36%

Demographics

Women: 44%

Hispanic: 39%

Black: 3%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 95%

Out of state: 5%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:28

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
33% 65% California State University-Long Beach
Long Beach California

California State University-Long Beach


Students similar to you have a 33% likelihood of admission to California State University-Long Beach - a school with a 65% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 33%

Six-year graduation rate: 65%

Black graduation rate: 59%

Hispanic graduation rate: 64%

Asian graduation rate: 71%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 90%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $9,163

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $5,588
  • $30,001-$48,000 $7,459
  • $48,001-$75,000 $10,754
  • $75,001-$110,000 $14,690
  • $110,000+ $17,105

Median student debt: $15,000

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $155/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 51%

Students receiving federal grants: 37%

Demographics

Women: 56%

Hispanic: 39%

Black: 3%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 98%

Out of state: 2%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:24

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
16% 91% University of California-Berkeley
Berkeley California

University of California-Berkeley


Students similar to you have a 16% likelihood of admission to University of California-Berkeley - a school with a 91% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 16%

Six-year graduation rate: 91%

Black graduation rate: 70%

Hispanic graduation rate: 88%

Asian graduation rate: 94%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 97%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,262

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $7,338
  • $30,001-$48,000 $9,384
  • $48,001-$75,000 $12,260
  • $75,001-$110,000 $19,289
  • $110,000+ $28,961

Median student debt: $14,200

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $146/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 30%

Students receiving federal grants: 26%

Demographics

Women: 52%

Hispanic: 14%

Black: 2%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 71%

Out of state: 29%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:18

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
38% 86% University of California-Irvine
Irvine California

University of California-Irvine


Students similar to you have a 38% likelihood of admission to University of California-Irvine - a school with a 86% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 38%

Six-year graduation rate: 86%

Black graduation rate: 85%

Hispanic graduation rate: 79%

Asian graduation rate: 90%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 92%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,648

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $9,026
  • $30,001-$48,000 $10,302
  • $48,001-$75,000 $13,674
  • $75,001-$110,000 $21,395
  • $110,000+ $28,086

Median student debt: $17,000

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $175/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 45%

Students receiving federal grants: 40%

Demographics

Women: 53%

Hispanic: 25%

Black: 1%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 75%

Out of state: 25%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:18

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
17% 91% University of California-Los Angeles
Los Angeles California

University of California-Los Angeles


Students similar to you have a 17% likelihood of admission to University of California-Los Angeles - a school with a 91% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 17%

Six-year graduation rate: 91%

Black graduation rate: 83%

Hispanic graduation rate: 86%

Asian graduation rate: 94%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 97%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,328

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $7,612
  • $30,001-$48,000 $8,790
  • $48,001-$75,000 $12,382
  • $75,001-$110,000 $19,557
  • $110,000+ $28,237

Median student debt: $16,300

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $168/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 35%

Students receiving federal grants: 34%

Demographics

Women: 56%

Hispanic: 20%

Black: 2%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 73%

Out of state: 27%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:17

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
33% 86% University of California-San Diego
La Jolla California

University of California-San Diego


Students similar to you have a 33% likelihood of admission to University of California-San Diego - a school with a 86% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 33%

Six-year graduation rate: 86%

Black graduation rate: 90%

Hispanic graduation rate: 81%

Asian graduation rate: 89%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 95%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,913

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $8,424
  • $30,001-$48,000 $9,822
  • $48,001-$75,000 $13,329
  • $75,001-$110,000 $20,691
  • $110,000+ $27,790

Median student debt: $18,500

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $191/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 35%

Students receiving federal grants: 35%

Demographics

Women: 47%

Hispanic: 15%

Black: 1%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 70%

Out of state: 30%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:19

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): None

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
32% 81% University of California-Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara California

University of California-Santa Barbara


Students similar to you have a 32% likelihood of admission to University of California-Santa Barbara - a school with a 81% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 32%

Six-year graduation rate: 81%

Black graduation rate: 76%

Hispanic graduation rate: 79%

Asian graduation rate: 80%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 93%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $14,767

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $9,546
  • $30,001-$48,000 $10,892
  • $48,001-$75,000 $14,451
  • $75,001-$110,000 $21,503
  • $110,000+ $30,720

Median student debt: $16,451

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $170/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 39%

Students receiving federal grants: 39%

Demographics

Women: 52%

Hispanic: 25%

Black: 2%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 86%

Out of state: 14%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:18

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
24% 63% California Institute of the Arts
Valencia California

California Institute of the Arts


Students similar to you have a 24% likelihood of admission to California Institute of the Arts - a school with a 63% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 24%

Six-year graduation rate: 63%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 89%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $46,197

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $40,649
  • $30,001-$48,000 $41,519
  • $48,001-$75,000 $46,743
  • $75,001-$110,000 $48,851
  • $110,000+ $50,580

Median student debt: $28,500

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $294/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 30%

Students receiving federal grants: 55%

Demographics

Women: 59%

Hispanic: 14%

Black: 6%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 1,000 - 4,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:7

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): None

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
10% 90% Claremont McKenna College
Claremont California

Claremont McKenna College


Students similar to you have a 10% likelihood of admission to Claremont McKenna College - a school with a 90% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 10%

Six-year graduation rate: 90%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 93%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $24,298

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $8,634
  • $30,001-$48,000 $7,701
  • $48,001-$75,000 $16,705
  • $75,001-$110,000 $27,850
  • $110,000+ $36,704

Median student debt: $14,967

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $154/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 13%

Students receiving federal grants: 22%

Demographics

Women: 48%

Hispanic: 13%

Black: 4%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 1,000 - 4,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:9

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
38% 84% Pepperdine University
Malibu California

Pepperdine University


Students similar to you have a 38% likelihood of admission to Pepperdine University - a school with a 84% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 38%

Six-year graduation rate: 84%

Black graduation rate: 85%

Hispanic graduation rate: 89%

Asian graduation rate: 83%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 90%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $33,314

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $26,351
  • $30,001-$48,000 $21,463
  • $48,001-$75,000 $29,642
  • $75,001-$110,000 $32,815
  • $110,000+ $38,729

Median student debt: $26,000

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $268/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 18%

Students receiving federal grants: 40%

Demographics

Women: 59%

Hispanic: 15%

Black: 5%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 5,000 - 9,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:13

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
13% 84% Pitzer College
Claremont California

Pitzer College


Students similar to you have a 13% likelihood of admission to Pitzer College - a school with a 84% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 13%

Six-year graduation rate: 84%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 94%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $28,075

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $17,784
  • $30,001-$48,000 $13,072
  • $48,001-$75,000 $11,232
  • $75,001-$110,000 $30,142
  • $110,000+ $44,116

Median student debt: $15,895

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $164/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 16%

Students receiving federal grants: 35%

Demographics

Women: 56%

Hispanic: 15%

Black: 5%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 1,000 - 4,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:11

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): None

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
10% 93% Pomona College
Claremont California

Pomona College


Students similar to you have a 10% likelihood of admission to Pomona College - a school with a 93% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 10%

Six-year graduation rate: 93%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: 94%

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 97%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $14,908

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $6,993
  • $30,001-$48,000 $7,627
  • $48,001-$75,000 $10,137
  • $75,001-$110,000 $16,201
  • $110,000+ $35,449

Median student debt: $11,000

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $113/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 20%

Students receiving federal grants: 14%

Demographics

Women: 50%

Hispanic: 15%

Black: 7%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 1,000 - 4,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:7

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): None

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
34% 66% San Diego State University
San Diego California

San Diego State University


Students similar to you have a 34% likelihood of admission to San Diego State University - a school with a 66% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 34%

Six-year graduation rate: 66%

Black graduation rate: 63%

Hispanic graduation rate: 69%

Asian graduation rate: 73%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 89%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,475

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $7,430
  • $30,001-$48,000 $9,406
  • $48,001-$75,000 $13,827
  • $75,001-$110,000 $17,950
  • $110,000+ $20,360

Median student debt: $15,349

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $158/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 36%

Students receiving federal grants: 32%

Demographics

Women: 54%

Hispanic: 31%

Black: 3%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: 83%

Out of state: 17%

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:29

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
17% 91% University of Southern California
Los Angeles California

University of Southern California


Students similar to you have a 17% likelihood of admission to University of Southern California - a school with a 91% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 17%

Six-year graduation rate: 91%

Black graduation rate: 89%

Hispanic graduation rate: 90%

Asian graduation rate: 93%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 96%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $29,174

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $15,740
  • $30,001-$48,000 $16,114
  • $48,001-$75,000 $20,609
  • $75,001-$110,000 $32,790
  • $110,000+ $48,478

Median student debt: $22,375

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $231/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 22%

Students receiving federal grants: 32%

Demographics

Women: 50%

Hispanic: 13%

Black: 4%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 20,000 and above

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:9

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: City

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
5% 95% Stanford University
Stanford California

Stanford University


Students similar to you have a 5% likelihood of admission to Stanford University - a school with a 95% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 5%

Six-year graduation rate: 95%

Black graduation rate: 90%

Hispanic graduation rate: 93%

Asian graduation rate: 95%

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 98%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $13,857

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $1,932
  • $30,001-$48,000 $2,023
  • $48,001-$75,000 $6,438
  • $75,001-$110,000 $14,316
  • $110,000+ $41,703

Median student debt: $12,475

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $128/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 15%

Students receiving federal grants: 10%

Demographics

Women: 47%

Hispanic: 15%

Black: 6%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: 10,000 - 19,999

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:10

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: Yes

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
21% 100% Beverly Hills Design Institute
Beverly Hills California

Beverly Hills Design Institute


Students similar to you have a 21% likelihood of admission to Beverly Hills Design Institute - a school with a 100% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 21%

Six-year graduation rate: 100%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 100%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $37,634

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 Not available
  • $30,001-$48,000 $36,679
  • $48,001-$75,000 Not available
  • $75,001-$110,000 Not available
  • $110,000+ $38,589

Median student debt: Not available

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: Not available

Students receiving Pell grant: 59%

Students receiving federal grants: 65%

Demographics

Women: 64%

Hispanic: 5%

Black: 41%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: Under 1,000

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:4

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: Yes

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): None

Study abroad: None

Campus life

Campus housing available: No

Meal plan available: No

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None

Moonshot
12% 90% Harvey Mudd College
Claremont California

Harvey Mudd College


Students similar to you have a 12% likelihood of admission to Harvey Mudd College - a school with a 90% six-year graduation rate .

Selectivity and grad rate

Acceptance rate: 12%

Six-year graduation rate: 90%

Black graduation rate: Not available

Hispanic graduation rate: Not available

Asian graduation rate: Not available

Retention rate (full-time students who reenrolled): 98%

Financial data

Average annual net cost of school: $29,865

Average annual net cost by family income category:

  • $0-$30,000 $10,165
  • $30,001-$48,000 $17,925
  • $48,001-$75,000 $22,037
  • $75,001-$110,000 $21,338
  • $110,000+ $45,017

Median student debt: $25,540

Median salary out: Not available

Median monthly loan: $264/month

Students receiving Pell grant: 12%

Students receiving federal grants: 39%

Demographics

Women: 46%

Hispanic: 12%

Black: 2%

Historically Black (HBCU): No

Undocumented friendly: No

Enrollment

In state: Not available

Out of state: Not available

Student body size: Under 1,000

Student-to-faculty ratio: 1:8

Length of program: Four or more years

Student services

Remedial services: None

Academic/career counseling: Yes

On-campus daycare: None

ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps): Yes

Study abroad: Yes

Campus life

Campus housing available: Yes

Meal plan available: Yes

Geographic region: Far West

Locale: Suburb

Religious affiliation: None


Powered by Uptake